SPECIAL IMPORT PRODUCT - 6 - 10 WEEKS DELIVERY TIME
Comes with Driver Control Board, Power Supply, 2x RFID Card Readers and
a C3-200 Controller
The TS1011 tripod turnstile series is a compact and cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume.
TS1011 is a single-lane tripod turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes TS1011 highly durable. TS1011 is also surprisingly compact and designed to operate in small work spaces. TS1011 tripod arms are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon TS1011’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its tripod arms unlock, thus allowing users passage to the secured side. Option for built-in REX button allows users to conveniently exit the secured side without needing to use their access card or fingerprint. During emergencies and power outages the tripod arms completely collapse, thereby ensuring users FAST unencumbered exit to safety. TS1011 provides both security and convenience, all in a very durable compact design.
• Alloy steel tripod hub and SUS304 stainless steel casework & tripod arms ensure long-lasting durability
• Power conservation. Electro-magnetic locks remain in “standby mode” until turnstile is activated
• Patented oil lubrication system reduces need for maintenance
• High quality electrical components.
2. Safety Features
3. Built-in Reader Integration
• Tripod-arms unlock & drop during emergencies /power loss
• All smooth finish. No exposed screws or fasteners
• Visual indicator for access granted (or denied)
• Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
• Secure. Supports Anti-tailgating.
series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.