F7-C Standalone Fingerprint. Access Control & Time Attendance
Write a review
SF200 is an IP-based fingerprint terminal that works in standalone and network modes. The 4*4 Keypad and LCD display make it easy to operate in standalone mode. Auxilliary input interface allows SF200 to connect with an external source, for instance a smoke detector or emergency switch.
Please click here for brochure
- 2inch color display with graphical UI for easy operation
- Prompt audio acceptance or rejection signals for valid or invalid fingers
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Standard access control features such as Time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
- Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
- Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
- Optional metal protection case for outdoor installation