ProxLock PSR 630 for up to 2000 Tags
Click HERE to download ProxLock PSR 630 user manual.
The ProxLock PSR 630 is a low cost stand-alone programmable access control system based on the GSC proximity RFID tags & access control cards .
The ProxLock PSR 630 read-head, electronics, memory and relay circuitry are contained in a robust housing allowing for simple and quick installation. The minimum connection just requires 12V and a door strike.
The ProxLock unit can store the codes of up to 2000 unique tags.
An optional transaction buffer module and WIN Software is available.
A Tag Simulator allows adding and deleting of tag numbers when the tag is lost.
For harsh environments a range of weatherproofed read heads (IP66) is available.
- Reading range of 60–100mm depending on type of tag used.
- Fast reading of identity tag
- Simple to programme
- Three LEDs indicate status
- Wide range of input voltages
- Exit pushbutton
- Easy and convenient mounting
- Capacity for 2000 tags
- Relay incorporated in unit
- Pulse or toggle mode
- Optional transaction buffer module and WIN-Software
- Optional weatherproofed remote read-head
- Optional tag simulator allows deleting of lost tags