ML10-ID Fingerprint & RFID card Door Lock
Write a review
ML10-ID fingerprint and RFID card “Smart lock” with embedded fingerprint recognition technology is easy to program and install, as no wiring is required. It’s a plug ‘n play replacement to your old “lock & key” door knob. Registering users with their fingerprints is also quick and easy. Each ML10 door lock can store and recognize up to 40 users.ML10-ID users’ registration data remains safely stored in the device, even in the event of a total power outage, so there is never a need to re-enroll users. And, there’s no need to change the locks when a previously authorized user is no longer permitted door access.
Ideal for residential and small business applications, the ML10-ID’s door handle, latch and strike are reversible for either left or right-handed preference. Its Do-it-Yourself design makes upgrading to ML10-ID swift and simple. Powered by four AA alkaline batteries, the ML10 signals an audible warning when it’s time to replace the batteries. And, in the unlikely event of a total power loss, ML10-ID can still be operated manually by a traditional metal key which ships along with the ML10-ID and instructional guide.
- Peace of mind: Fingerprint sensor prevents accidental lockout due to forgetting your key, ID card or PIN code.
- Easy installation: No wiring. Fits door widths 1 3/8” to 2 3/8”. Single latch and reversible handle design
- Rugged: Zinc alloy body and strong handle design prevents forcible entry.
- Reliable: Patented independent clutch-motor design
- Secure: Advanced highly accurate fingerprint sensor recognizes up to 60 users (Admins, Normal and Temporary users).
- Low power consumption: 4 AA batteries discharge only when a user is detected.
- Low battery warning
- Metal override key for emergency access: Override Key near impossible to copy.
- Audio and Visual Feedback: LED indicator and built-in buzzer
- Bluetooth and mobile app: Allows for remote door unlock and user management
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- User Capacity: Admin - 10 users Normal - 60 users Temporary - 20 users
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Power Supply: 4 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Backup Unlocking: Mechanical Key and 9V battery
- Dimensions: Front: 69(W) x 155(L) x 35(D) mm Back: 69(W) x 155(L) x 25(D) mm