Are you looking for support on your GSC Systmes TimeMaster Clocking Software? Did you know that TimeMaster is compatible with ZKTeco biometric scanners?
Please contact us on 021 553 0483
TimeMaster Clocking System for Windows is a comprehensive Time & Attendance package suitable for small to large businesses.
- Access to the TimeMaster software is controlled by password profiles that can limit certain holders to only certain functions.
- TimeMaster interfaces to all major payroll systems.
- TimeMaster accommodates different religious holiday groups.
- Weekly, monthly and customized pay periods can be accommodated by TimeMaster for Windows.
- Manual editing is possible in your ‘Modify Clocking Records’ function where clockings can be added and deleted, absenteeism can be rectified with corresponding absent reasons. There is also a global function for adding clocking events, short time etc.
- The number of shifts and rates that can be loaded on this system is limitless. Rotational patterns of up to 2 years can be added onto the system. There is an auto detect function that enables the system to automatically detect which shifts to assign to clocking records per day.
- Customized filters can be set up by operators containing up to six filter conditions.
- A group edit function in the employee screen enables you to group- edit fields for certain filters or group-edit all employees.
- TimeMaster is equipped with a number of export functions to interface to payroll systems or other software.
- TimeMaster has a full audit trail reporting function.
- Mismatched Clockings: This report will alert the system operator of any day that has only one clocking. This normally happens when employees forget to clock out or in.
- Absenteeism: The absenteeism report will show all employees that are absent on compulsory shifts according to a date range set by the operator.
- Who’s Absent Today: All employees that hasn’t clocked for that specific day will show on this list regardless of shift.
- Who’ Present Today: This is a roll call list that will include employees that has clocked for that day.
- Tardiness Report: All employees that came late for their shift or left early will be shown on this report. Time lost will be shown per person and a grand total will be displayed.
- Unscheduled Breaks: This report will show employees’ clockings that clocked outside of assigned break times.
- Detailed Time Summary: This is a very detailed report showing clockings, the shift assigned per day, daily totals at the different rates, weekly totals and pay period totals.
- Rate / Overtime Summary: Certain rates or rates with a factor higher than 1 can be viewed in this report per person.
- Pay Period Summary: This report contains a summary, per employee, of rates and hours accumulated during his / her pay period. This report will show the exact hours that will be exported to the payroll system.
- All above mentioned reports can be display by filter and / or date range and can be sorted by departments and cost centers.
- History Reports: All above mentioned reports can be viewed in the History Reports that will enable the system operator to draw a profile for management purposes over an extended time. No unpacking of archives etc. is needed for this function.